An evil magician fools Aladdin, a poor tailor apprentice, into retrieving a magic lamp from a cave of hidden treasures. With infinite ability to make mortal wishes come true, a greedy battle ensues for possession of the Genie of the Lamp’s powers. Will Aladdin and the Genie find the meaning of true happiness?
Relive the classic tale of “Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” in this exciting production that combines 3D holographic technology, a live cast and original music mix. Get ready to be drawn into spectacular scenes from the Arabian Nights choreographed by the internationally acclaimed Mic Thompson.
“Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” opens in March at the Genting International Showroom.
09 March – 25 March 2018
Mon-Fri Daily 8.30pm
Sat 4pm & 8.30pm
Sun (11.03.2018 only) 2pm & 5pm
VIP RM 156, PS1 RM116, PS2 RM 86
Genting Members Promotion
- 10% standard discount for GRC members via Genting Point Redemption and cash/credit card, applicable for all price scales.
- FOC for children below 1 year old. Terms and conditions apply
- The discounted rates published above are only available to a stipulated number of tickets and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Strictly no video camera, camera (professional or point-and-shoot) and tablet computers such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc to be brought into the venue.
- Other terms and conditions apply.